Fleet Feet Fayetteville currently rents wetsuits from Blueseventy and Zoot. We also sell wetsuits as special orders. Once you rent or try them on you'll want your very own.
TRIATHLON WETSUIT RENTAL
Wetsuits are designed for open water swimming and offer superior fit, buoyancy, and flexibility; which equals more confidence and speed in the water.
WEEKLY WETSUIT RENTALS
Are you planning on doing a triathlon this year? Do you need a wetsuit for those cold days of training, but are not sure you want to buy one? Fleet Feet Sports Fayetteville has rentals available for you. Please call before coming in, so we can guarantee we have a wetsuit for you to try on. We always recommend trying them on first to make sure you get the proper FIT. Plan ahead, if you are renting a suit for a specific event, Reserve it early - before your size is spoken for.
The Fleet Feet Fayetteville rental program allows you to use the wetsuit for one week at a time. The wetsuit rental period is from Tuesday to the following Monday by 7pm. Other details are listed below.
- The wetsuits available for rental at the rate of $45 per week.
- The $45 rental fee may be applied to a purchase of a wetsuit within the same season. Only one credit will be applied, even if a suit is rented more than once.
- A credit card number must be given as a deposit at the time of wetsuit reservation, with the card being charged at time of pick-up. No refunds are given once the suit is rented.
- We have a limited supply of wetsuits available, so we highly recommend reserving a suit to ensure availability for your event.
- Please note that most triathlons allow wetsuits only if water the temperature is 78 degrees or less. You can often wear a wetsuit in water temperature up to 84 degrees but you are not eligible for prizes or awards when water temperature is above 78 degrees. Make sure you check the rules for your triathlon. *Information taken from USA Triathlon.